Monday, September 10, 2007

Physics Movies

[Courtesy of Mark J.] Hilarious stuff.

The Bourne Approximation
The Godfather Particle (or The Godfather, Particle II)
My Super Ex-Symmetry
Anyon Hall
The Vampire Laplace
Delta-function Force
Schrodinger's Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Silence of the Lamb Shift
March of the Penguin Diagrams
Weekend at Bernoulli's
It's a Wonderful Half-life
Pulp Fictional Force
Bridge on the River Quark
The String
The Green Kilometer
Dial M-theory for Murder
The Graduate (Student)
Right Hand Rule Luke
Once upon a Spacetime in America
The Minkowski Candidate
Boundary Terms of Endearment
Colloquium for a Dream
The Big Bang Chill
Scherk
Abelian Ted's Excellent Adventure
The Big Lobochevsky
Riemann Holiday
The Usual SUSY
Citizen Kantor
Deriving Mrs. Daisy
2001: A Spacetime Odyssey
Laurent of Arabia
De Sitter House Rules
Milne Dollar Baby
Riemann Begins
Quantum Field of Dreams
The Rocky Kolb Horror Picture Show

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger (Ryan) Michney said...

How about 'Manhattan (Project)' and
'Lost in Coordinate Translation'?

And when you think about it, The Manchurian Candidate is fine the way it is. I've known a few.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friends and I thought of some more so I've posted it on my website:

http://home.fnal.gov/~markj/movies.html

If you would like to suggest more please email me, and I'll try to keep it up-to-date :-)

--Mark

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this story and thought you might be interested/know way more about it than anybody else. Is this as cool as it sounds?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/17/AR2007121701266.html?hpid=moreheadlines

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home